YOUNG INDEPENDENT TRAVELER: A Travel Blog for young people who want to discover our beautiful world. Answering the Questions WHERE TO STAY and WHAT TO VISIT and giving new Inspirations for WHERE TO GO.
5 times a week new and interesting things!


But don't forget ... everything is still under construction! ;-)



Where to goWhere to stayWhat to visit

About | Contact

Friday, August 17, 2012

Virgin America and Boo, the world cutest dog

I know this is not the latest of the latest news, but probably the most cutest of the past summer season - Virgin America teamed up with Boo, the worlds cutest dog, as their Pet Liaison.
If you're following Boo on Facebook you might have already seen that he really really loves to travel (just like a human being) and I think this Cooperation includes some free Travels for Boo, Buddy and human.

To celebrate this they did a Photoshoot at the San Francisco Terminal 2 (SFO). You find some examples of this shooting below.

Have a nice Weekend everyone, enjoy the sun!












Pictures taken from: https://www.facebook.com/VirginAmerica

5 comments:

  1. this is sooo CLASSY ! The look is stunning,maybe you could check out my new post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your nice comment. i hope you like other looks, like this for example:
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/sport-outfit.html

    fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich finde Boo einfach nur sooo süß, als ich ihn das erstemal bei Youtube gesehen habe, konnte ich gar nicht glauben das er echt ist :D

    <3 Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the tips are very useful for me.I like your blog.Thanks for the post.I am waiting for your new post.
    Puppy training Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my very first time I visited here. I discovered numerous cool stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback in your articles, I suppose I am not the one getting all of the enjoyment right here! Proceed the excellent job.


    Kind Regards,

    Elayne Taylor
    how you can help

    ReplyDelete