YOUNG INDEPENDENT TRAVELER: A Travel Blog for young people who want to discover our beautiful world. Answering the Questions WHERE TO STAY and WHAT TO VISIT and giving new Inspirations for WHERE TO GO.
5 times a week new and interesting things!


But don't forget ... everything is still under construction! ;-)



Where to goWhere to stayWhat to visit

About | Contact

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

25 Instagrams of #SanFrancisco

And again it's Tuesday, and so the Instagram Travel Journey takes us today to San Francisco in sunny California.

I especially like the picture with the decorative jeans, can you find the one I mean? ;-)


As always I've linked the Pictures to their original Uploader, just click on them.



2 comments:

  1. but WOOOOW
    the car with teddy bears is GORGEOUS!!!!
    amazing pics believe me!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to tell you how much I loved your pictures! That's art!
    :)
    C.
    ___
    http://thetraveleater.com

    ReplyDelete